The central focus of AMFE is to promote health, to keep the world safe and to serve all Albanians in Europe. AMFE is structured around key strategic interrelated priorities:
- ensuring healthy living and well-being for all ages
- achieving universal health coverage
- addressing health emergencies and promoting a healthier population
They are supported by three strategic shifts:
- leadership growth
- promoting the impact of public health in every country; and,
- concentration of global public goods in influence.
AMFE is committed to ensuring gender equality, equality and rights-based approaches to health that increase participation, build capacity and empower communities.